Free $50 at Pokerstars

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Been All Me Baby.............

Its true I have been on Tilt lately, but not in the context the Donk uses. Although with the big down turn in the last 2 days it probably seems like I have been tilting off our hard earned money....not the case. Each session started off pretty hot. I played 2 tables at once each of those being pretty soft. I was able to pick up dead pots, steal in position, and get paid off with monsters. 3 seperate occasions I capped the pot PF with AA, KK, and JJ. Each time being called and holding up.......easy breezy. I was running so well I almost cracked the $400 mark............Until everything went downhill. Its the same old story get it in with best and come out with the worst. I did do alot of check raising with semi strong hands that were not called so I was able to chip up that way. When I finally got my opponents to put the money in with the worst of it I got unlucky. One example......I had Q 10 off {Ep} the board came Q 10 x rainbow. I checked raised all in and was called by {MP} holding Q Jo......turn is 9 giving him open ended, and the river was a K. Scenarios like that happened through out the next few days wheather I had top pair top kicker they hit 2 pair on the turn or river, or my 2 pair being counterfited. I laugh to myself when I think of the Donk waking up to do a 20 minute sesh before going into work only to shit his pants when he sees how bad I run. For now I'll leave the cash play up to him and I'll stick to what I like best sng's. We only have 100 points before we qualify for the next WSOP freeroll, also something I'll leave up to the Donk. As for the Rock she never loses..........because she never plays.

No comments: