Free $50 at Pokerstars

Monday, January 14, 2008

It's nice here in Melbourne..... no its Melbun......you banana!!!!

After two days of very little sleep, a four hour delay, a near connection miss, and around 15 -16 hrs of flight time I finally arrived to Melbourne. Havent been able to do any sightseeing yet due to the Aussie Millions but Ive been very impressed with what Ive seen so far. I would highly recommend visiting Australia some time in your life time.

The day after I arrived. I went to work straight away for poker news to help in the floor reporting for the Aussie Millions. So its been nothing but writing and watching poker hands go down for the last 5 or so days. Its great to be part of something so big, and working with the Doctor, and Change 100 again. Also my good buddy Slippers a.k.a "The Donkey" is dealing the tournys as well. So far so good in Melbourne........Updates and stories comming very soon....

No comments: