Free $50 at Pokerstars

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fastest SnG Game Ever!

This is my 1st SnG Tournament that I'll be blogging on and is hopefully the only shortest one too! I'm playing a $2.25 18 Players, cos I like to sit around and wait for a decent hand and therefore Turbo is not for me!
My very 1st playable hand is JhJc, blinds are at 15/30 and lucky for me I'm on the Button... Poppyh in MP raises to 60, 2 ppl Called so I re-raise the pot to 345 and everyone folded so I made 285. The next hand right after was JhJc [again] there's only 1 caller after the blinds and I raised to 300 and they all folded [again].

Blinds are now 20/40 in MP I've got AdAc, kane843 raises to 140, up to me I re-raise the pot to 480 and guess what? Yes, they all folded! Won 340, my chip count is now at 1925. Won a few small pots in between until I played 5c5d 30/60 blinds, I called 60 and the same raiser as always Poppyh in LP raises to 270 and we're now heads up. Flop was J68 [all clubs] I checked to the raiser but Poppyh checks too! Turn Kc, I check again and Poppyh made a very weird bet of 60 [why 60?] anyway I still think I'm ahead so I called. River was 2d and we both checked, Poppyh actually had AK offsuit but I took down the pot!

On the Button again with KsKh no callers, up to me I raised to 500, drsuzes on BB re-raises All-in so I called with 2575, probably thought I made a move on the Button [??]. Turns over AhJs, the flop was QcQdJd, I'm still ahead! Turn was Jh, yep... I'm gone! River 9h, no good!


Pretty bad results, came 15th! Have never been out so quick before! Oh well, what can I say? I love Pocket Kings! Especially losing to AJ off-suit! I'll put more pics on next time, it's my 1st blog, was kinder too slow, by the time I'm blogging it the last 50 hands history already took off the hands that I needed!! Account balance is now at $296.85!

No comments: