Free $50 at Pokerstars

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tilting slowly....

Been busy with yada yada yada and haven’t had time to blog for a little while but all is not lost – I manage to have some kind of a life so like I promised I will play now a little.

I register for a lovely and comfortable $1+.25 - 45 player sit and go. Thinking it would be good to test my skills and maybe push with drawing hands to see if bullying is a good option here and I feel like gambling a little. I register for the tourney only for my internet connection to bale out on me before I have even received cards = bad beat and already on tilt before I have started!!!

Long story short get connected just after big blinds have passed – so have only missed one round which is probably not a bad thing for the way I play. Ok haven’t played a hand but realize this crazy and I shouldn’t be playing this kinda tourney. Players are banana’s and the play is ridicules, really need to pick my hands to play if im to make any money from this at all.

A K was what I was looking for and what I got. I raise about the pot and of course get one called. Flop is checked which is a blessing for me as I haven’t got anything but draws and im talking runner runner draws! Turn brings the $$$$$ card and I of course check and he still checks the spastic. I bet out the river when I make 2 pair but he fold and we go to the next hand. I’m just happy I won although this paragraph sounds like I should be greedy and ant more.

Very quick so far. I’m up and down like a yoyo trying to play too many hands and getting sucked into silly hands like suited connectors – calling when there is a raise and out of position. The tourney has already lost 15 players in 18 minutes which would equal money very soon. But not looking to good as we type this with only $1230 in chips.

Feeling a little sick and yet of course another bad beat to knock me out. I played this hand as good as I could and still loose. I raise the pot from UTG with pocket 10’s to $280 (leaves me with $930 chips left) and get one caller. Flop comes down 6c 5d Qs I think he has nothing immediately and can’t really put him on a hand so I bet half my stack knowing im commited if he pushes behind me, which he does and I insta call. He shows be Kh 6d – wow Im miles ahead and he thinks his hand is better than me preflop and he puts me all in. Don’t waste anytime now – BANG – on the turn the beautiful suck out card 6h and to add salt to the wound the Kc on the river. Out 25th

So I make a good play and get unrewarded. Fair to say on tilt a little but glad cant play anymore for the day because I know I would donk off more than make any $$$.

Record not looking good after 3 and struggling to improve at all! The word of the day ouch!

“OUCH - Used to express sudden pain or displeasure.

No comments: