Free $50 at Pokerstars

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sweating the rail on the other side of the world.....

I sweated the donk as he played a sixer. I thought he played well he made some big folds shorthanded that I dont think other ppl would make. Actually I dont know why he coined himself the "Donkey" I got a chance to play live with him over the summer during the WSOP and was impressed with the reads. Im not one for dude on dude compliments cuz thats not how I roll....Anyway zwell played.

I played a HU match a few days ago and got lazy about blogging it. This guy was a total push over. I chipped away at his stack for most of the match raising and betting with nothing. The guy ended up catching a run of good cards and eventually got even. The final hand I have 97 , flop comes 973 rainbow. This is where i messed up cuz i check the flop the turn come Q I check raise he moves AI and I call he shows Q3 and im out. Bummer I havent played on since. As a group were making baby steps. Gotta crawl before you walk, crawl before you walk.

No comments: