Free $50 at Pokerstars

Monday, December 3, 2007

Another sit and go - and go quickly!!!

After a long break away we meet again and this time at a $2+.025 single table sit and go. Nothing funny about this one, meaning no turbo tonight. I must apologize for my lack of action with the bankroll experience team as I have not had time to be on the net to play and have been flat out with business as well as leisure. To put it simply I have been a little slack shall we say.

Anyway back to the game. A full orbit and not a hand to be played. Both my blinds have been raised meaning I haven’t seen a flop with cards to play with. Just hanging low and seeing what the field is like whilst the blinds are still small. No-one eliminated yet and to be honest already get the feel that this is a tight table!

Wait wait and wait and I finally pick up AK off suit. I raise it up (pot bet) and get called by the BB (big blind) Flop comes down rags and he bets out $180. I thought for a while and it smelt a little fishy so I call with nothing but two over’s and a runner runner straight draw. The turn is checked and he checks again on the river when I decide its time to take this pot down and make a $600 bet into a $900 pot. I don’t believe he has anything and presumed he quickly mucks and I take down my first pot of the game. We are down to 8 players and I’m standing at $1770 – 5th in chips.


5 handed and yet again find myself in the familiar position of being the short stack. Been playing 5 handed for about 20 minutes and nothing is changing. Chips are getting passed around left, right and centre of me – just not in my direction.

After not playing a hand and trying to pinch and losing I manage to do the usual and finish 4th again! Final hand was J 4 off suit in the BB with the SM limping in with only pocket Aces. Flop is Jack high and s/he checks to me and I move all in with not much behind me and s/he insta calls and I'm finished!!!
Roll is dropping ever so slowly

No comments: