Free $50 at Pokerstars

Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanks to ... a Great Deal!

Day off today so heaps of time and energy to sit around and play a decent tournament, which means I've got my eyes on the $5.50 45 plys. I know it's a bit of a high stake game for our little Bankroll but my friend and I made a 50% deal so I'm fully insured!

While blinds are still 15/30, my 1st hand was Qh 8h, I don't usually play these hands but in the SB it's not too bad especially with only 3 plys left to the pot. Flop: 9d Ts Jh. Giddy up! Flopped the 2nd nut Straight on a rainbow flop, I bet the pot of $90 and they both called to see the turn. Turn: 9c, pot bet of 360 and no-one wants to pay to see the river.

20 mins gone, played a few hands and winning small pots but, we've already lost 15 plys! Chip count of $1650 compared to the average of $3200, need some magic cards! Down to $1290 after paying the blinds. 80/160 Qd Qh in LP with 2 callers ahead of me, I didn't want to slow play and let the Aces limp in, I moved all-in for $1290. It's a massive pot with 4 plys all-in! angelways0630 shows Jh Kd, Spike880 shows Ts Th and bodiedog 1 shows Kh Ah. Not much chances for the Kings or 10s but any Ace and I'm gone, so no Ace! Flop: Jd 8s As. Damn Ace! Queen, just a Queen will do! Turn: 3d. River: 4s! The worst part is I'm still in with $135 left!

This should be my last hand unless I win! Kh 6h in SB with 3 other plys in the pot. Flop: 4d 7h Ah, I'm all-in with 2 other callers. Turn: Kc. River: Ad. No Flush... I'm out!

Hope my partner in crime will do well. After like an hour I finally got my reward, she managed to win the heads up game that lasted 20mins and won $85.50. So I got my share and $42.75 is credited to Bankroll Exp!

1 comment:

Mr Subliminal said...

Nice meeting you as well at the Venetian.