Free $50 at Pokerstars

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

3rd place

The last 10 days Ive had zero time to play any poker what so ever, live or online. Yesterday I finally had a day so I went ahead and played a $1 sng. When I go long periods of time without any poker I come back playing ABC. That was supposed to be my plan comming into this SNG. In the begining of the SNG I was back and forth between the the comp screen and the TV screen. Until I noticed the player on my left being super aggresive PF and Post Flop. The 1st hand i play is against him. I tried to outplay him outta position with a weak hand, and I ended up being outplayed, I was left with only 800 in my stack. A few hands later I picked up KK in the sb, I went ahead and just limped knowing he would raise outta the bb, and that exactly what he did. I ended up doubling up to even with my KK by letting him do all the betting and rasing.








I won a good amount of the hands I was involved with this guy with top pair weak kicker and middle pairs or just betting him outta the hand.






I managed to make it to the money by picking up small pots. I also got some help from the guy on my left as he knocked out the majority of the table. Before I knew it was short stack doubled up a few times by hitting the river but couldnt get anything goin. Finally got knock out with a garbage hand by another garbage hand.

Rolls at 297 and change

No comments: