Free $50 at Pokerstars

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Back In Vegas



This time around I opted to play a heads up match, instead of a SNG/MTT. After a long work week filled with "heaps" of overtime I figured it would be easier for me to focus on just one player. My opponent in this paticular match was somewhat aggresive PF, he did alot of min raising PF. I chipped away at his stack little by little by calling alot of his PF min raises regardless of my holdings and trying to outplay afterwards (which worked through out the match). I felt I had a good read on him. This match didnt last too long less than 20 hands I think. This paticular hand he actually limped in PF. He checks the flop to me and I bet, turn comes we both check. Then he bluffs the river with a pot bet, I'm too dumb to fold I call I win. And yes I was holding 8 5 off and he was holding 3 6 off.




Not alot of fireworks after that hand. I resumed my play earlier of chipping away small ball style. Here comes the last hand. Since these caps are such poor quality he's holding ? ? and I have Qc 10h
( You guys can tell the flop). We both check this flop. Bets the turn I call. I spike the Q on the river I make a pot size bet he reraises all in. Not what I wanted to see, but I figure if I call and lose we'll be back to where we started. So I make the call and pleasantly suprised when I see 7c 7s.

Bankroll = 297.30


No comments: