Free $50 at Pokerstars

Friday, November 16, 2007

A Long Long Wait...

After I lost the previous SnG, I played another one cos my buddy mucklare insisted that I play another one. $1.25 45 players again, cos it's getting late and I don't have to play it too seriously. It's level 6 now 50/100 and I still haven't played a hand yet, lost most of my chips to blinds and I finally have AsJc in BB with 2 callers in the pot until it got to the Button and he/she goes all-in for more than my chip stack [at $1125]. I reckon I had spent enough of my time waiting now so... and the Button makes a move... OK, I call and I'm all-in too. The other 2 callers folded. The Button shows 9d9h, I still have a chance with 2 over cards! Let's see the board... 5s 9c Qh Qc 3s! I played only 1 hand out of preference and I'm done... it's 1:20am now, I'm off to bed. Hope I don't dream of poker while I'm asleep! Bankroll account: $295.45.

No comments: