Free $50 at Pokerstars

Saturday, November 3, 2007

No Good

It's the weekend again, I decided to go ahead and rent a car to make the 4 hr drive back up to Michigan to escape being couped up in a hotel room all weekend. So it's about midnight I cruised over to a buds house to play a sng. Heres how it went down.

The tables very loose with a ton of all in orgies. I decide to sit back wait and pick my spots.

1st hand I decide to play is Qd 10h in the C.O. Blinds are still small maybe like 25-50 or 50-100?

PF :

CO I min raise

SB calls

Flop : 7d Ad 4s

SB comes out firing a week bet so I smooth call. My thought is hopefully he'll check the turn and I'll steal the pot right there.

Turn: Jd

SB comes out with another weak bet I just go ahead and smooth call for some reason (now that i think about it maybe I should have came over top) I was distracted in a conversation while drinking.

River: 10d -nice!

SB bets out like 320 in a pot that 1k+ I didnt he had the K so i reraise a bit he goes into the tank then folds.

After that hand that was pretty much it. The table went into all in orgy mode and i couldnt pick any good spots. I got blinded down and got put into push fold mode.

My last hand I pick up K8 only to be called by K9 with the flop putting an 8 and then the 9 ball.
(I gotta figure out how to place these screen caps)

No comments: