Free $50 at Pokerstars

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

As we speak............

Right now as we speak I'm trying to patch up our bleeding bankroll. Im playing 6handed sngs. I'm pretty fucking disgusted to say the least. Im on my 3rd table with no cashes in the previous 2. The first table I made a bad read I put the guy on a flush draw when he checked raised me on the turn with a 3rd heart didnt hit. I had 33 and he flopped 2 pair with an all rag board...Loss #1. Moving on to the 2nd one...... I won a few small pots early on. The guy on my right made a min raise from the small blind. I called with 10 9 in the big blind since it wasnt that much , and I'd be able to get away and still have chips. Flop comes J K Q. He put out a pussy sized bet that made me think he had a decent hand or he had shit,,,, either way i didnt care because I knew he didnt have A 10. I reraise his min raise, he then came over the top all in. I insta called of course he tabled AA the turn is a blank and the river is a 10!!!!! what a freakin luck box. Im on the 3rd one as we speak, Im the chip leader with about 5k with 4 left everyone has 1500 or less. I should be able to pull this one off to get back to even...............

No comments: