Free $50 at Pokerstars

Monday, February 11, 2008

Looks Like It's Up to Me to Stop the Bleeding

I woke up around 5pm and was informed by email that we had already busted out. Busted out within the first 15minutes that is. The Donk is running pretty bad these days. So I think its only fair for me to play the next freeroll that we qualify for at the end of the month. The last session I had I managed to get us to $325. Today I checked the account and we were at $312 so it looks like he's running bad in cash games as well. I think he managed to win a few $26 tokens though. I did some low limit multi tabling and got us back to $325 and change. Hopefully when I wake up itll be the same or more, like I said thats what I'm hoping for.
We havent been able to break $350. We came close a few times during my trip but couldnt get anything going. Yesterday was close, I did some multi tabling and managed to get a little over $340, but encounted a plethera of suckouts and lost races. So ended the session at $325 as I mentioned eariler in the post.
The Donk used one of the tokens to play an PLO event. He was doing pretty well fluctuating between 2nd / 3rd in chips. It looked like he was well on his way to the cash but I guess he ran into a combination of bad luck and bad play. Im sure he'll post all his beats he encounted so I'll leave all that for him. So no cash for Team Bankroll in the PLO event.

No comments: