Free $50 at Pokerstars

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Looks like the Pro or the Rock (most likely the Pro) has been on TILT

After blowing one token from the two I decided it was time to play on the other one. It was a struggle and I played very tight and eventually went on to make the money. The top 72 players were paid out of the field of 721. I finished 65th and got $45 for my work. Not a bad day at work although it did take a little over 3 hours of hard work.

After making the money I went and payed some cash where I made another $15. So I took the total of the balance to $385.00.! Not to bad and it looked as though we might make it the $400.00 mark soon. Untilll.......

I went online this morning knowing that we need another 200 points to qualify for the next pokernews WSOP freeroll only to see our balance at only $356.00. A -$29 turn around. I don't think we have had that big a turnaround in a 24 hour period! We await to see the next blog to see what exactly happened....

No comments: