Free $50 at Pokerstars

Friday, February 8, 2008

Back from Aussie

There were 100 empty seats on the flight back from Melbourne to L.A.. 2 of those empty seats happened to be right next to me!!! That made for a nice little nook for the entire flight(3blankets, 3pillows).I think I watched about 3 movies. Also watched an Aussie sitcom called Summer Heights High, which I got hooked on during my incoming flight. Even with all that comfort I still wasnt able to get one ounce of sleep for the entire flight. I did come close at one point, that is until the crew turned on the lights and started serving breaky. All hope of sleep was lost after that.
I arrived in LA around 8am. Customs didnt even search my bags or run them through the ex ray machine. Which is funny because my bags werent searched or ran upon arrival in Aussie. Both times the agents in Aussie and L.A. said, " go straight and the exit is on the left" Easy enough. I guess asians dont rasie suspisions.
My sister picked me up from McCarran around 11am and we grabbed some starbucks. I ended up staying up till around 8pm, meaning I was up for 31hrs straight. Woke up at midnight. The donk and I took turns racking up our points for the WSOP freeroll on Tilt. He finally had to call it quits, so I took over finished the job and registered. The freeroll is scheduled on the 10th and the donk is gonna go ahead and represent.
Overall Im still out of it and havent left the house yet.

No comments: